“If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” 1 John 5:14
Since Children of Grace Home began, everyone connected with the home has witnessed God answer prayer in amazing ways. To join us in prayer, please:
- Thank God for the completion of the home. This has been what we have all been working towards since the charity began in 2012. Also thank God that all the boys have settled in and feel at home.
- Pray that the boys all continue to grow in their faith, character, wisdom and in their friendships with each other.
- Thank God that funds have been raised for two new rooms (a bedroom a common room). Pray for the construction which began in August.
- Pray for our sister orphanage, Children of Faith Ministries, home to over 100 children. This orphanage is just a stone’s throw from Children of Grace Home, and is where our 16 boys go to school and where they have devotion and games along with all the other children.
- Pray for our team in the UK. The COG team consists of mostly old school friends who mostly work and live in South East England (with one in Hong Kong), though all grew up in East Kent. Pray as they spread the news of Children of Grace to churches and individuals and as they plan events to raise money and awareness for the home.